Personal Injury Treatment
One of the most common types of lawsuits talked about today are personal injury cases. These are lawsuits where someone is suing an individual, a business or other entity for an injury that they received that was caused by the other party. Personal injury cases often involve a range of injuries including those caused by slips, falls, auto accidents, and falling items.
Injuries often involved the head, neck, back, and major muscles which means a chiropractor can help you recover from your injury faster. If you are in the Charlotte, Ballantyne, and Quail Hollow area then come by and see us and let us help you with your recovery process.
Examples of Personal Injury Cases
Common cases involving personal injury lawsuits can include things such as:
- Someone trips over power cords laid across the floor of a business and falls and breaks their arm.
- Spilled water is not cleaned up in a restaurant and a customer slips and falls, hitting their head on the way down.
- A customer at an auto shop slips on oil spilled in the parking lot left after work was done on customer’s cars.
- A friend comes over and slips on a grip-free rug that you had on the kitchen floor and hurts their back.
- A person is texting while driving and ends up rear-ending someone and gives that person a whiplash injury.
How Can a Local Chiropractor Help?
Our chiropractic team offers a range of treatments, therapies, and services that can help you feel better and recover from your injuries faster and easier. Here are just a few examples of how we can help:
- Massages can help loosen stiff and tight muscles and allow them to heal faster after an injury has been sustained.
- Spinal adjustments can help relieve pinched nerved and strained muscles in the neck and back, so you have less pain during recovery.
- Chiropractors can help keep your muscles and joints aligned and in good shape, so you recover faster aver injury.
- Inflammation from muscle strains and joint damage can be reduced thus reducing pain and improving mobility drastically.
Call Family First Chiropractic & Acupuncture Today!
Here at Family First Chiropractic & Acupuncture, we specialize in a range of massage, spinal adjustment, and acupuncture services. Each treatment plan we develop is tailor made to meet the specific and individual needs of our client. If you have been the victim of a personal injury situation such as a slip and fall or auto accident, we can help you recover faster and see better results from your treatments. Call today to schedule your consultation appointment with our team of chiropractic experts and see how we can help you with your recovery.